Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The photos are coming, I swear they are!

Currently I'm sitting in a hotel room in Hawaii with unreliable internet service. I've taken my photo of the day everyday since the first day of January so I'm keeping up with my goal that way. I'm just way behind in getting them posted.

I was looking at some of them the other day and couldn't for the life of me figure out why the dates were off on the images. Then I remembered... Oh yeah, I took some of them in Washington (three hours behind my east coast set camera) and others in Hawaii (six hours behind currently). So even though I took the images everyday depending on the time I took them sometimes it looks like I skipped days. But looking at the time stamp and it says midnight and it's of a sunny day obviously something is up. :)

Not too worried, just a little annoyed. Oh well.

So for those of you who check this blog out, yes I'm still working on it, yes I'm still keeping up with taking the photos everyday, and yes, sometime in the near future those images will all be posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment